Friday 16 September 2011

Ta-da!

I did it! I really did! I am now the proud owner of a Folksy shop. For those of you who haven’t come across Folksy, or had your ear bent by me recently, this is an online market place for craft sellers. I can now be found selling at www.folksy.com/shops/byGaenor
folksy screen shot





My first item for sale is a remake of my first apron in a pretty vintage floral fabric. As with all the other aprons I have made for the children this uses my adjustable cross-over straps which means that while they are small we don’t have to tie knots or perform contortions every time we fix them on and as they get taller (and their heads get bigger) their aprons will still fit (yes, even over heads and ears!).
It is a very little shop at the moment, but I plan to add to it amidst all the sewing I have planned for family over the next few months. Watch this (or that) space.

No comments:

Post a Comment