Thursday 8 September 2011

New Arrival!

2011_09_05_07_44_38My new baby niece has arrived, and she needs a present. Frankly it was supposed to be ready before she was born, but the postman thought otherwise. However once all the ingredients arrived I created this mobile.
2011_09_05_07_45_12I had done a quick internet search on mobiles and the ones I liked best were very simple and colourful. So with the help of Crafty Ribbons and a florist’s wreath frame I spent a very enjoyable evening sorting out and tying on all these ribbons. Hopefully my brother and his family will enjoy it as much as my children did in the few days it was hanging around the house prior to posting.

1 comment:

  1. Recived this comment from Ali at Crafty Ribbons via email (with permision to publish)


    Hi Gaenor
    This is amazing, I love it. Sounds like you had fun playing with the ribbons. Thanks for using our ribbons.
    Ali
    Crafty Ribbons

    ReplyDelete