Wednesday 21 September 2011

Bake me a robot

Birthday GirlThe birthdays have begun, starting with my eldest daughter. She had a lovely day, with bunting and balloons at breakfast, along with a very pink dolls house. Then after church we visited Nana and had more presents, a quick swim and then dinner and cake.
Quote of the day: “I really like my birthday”.
Now, little girls like pink, this I know. But this little girl also wanted a robot. So here is the pink robot cake she requested for her 3rd birthday.

Pink Robot CakeThe silver sugar spray was a bit of an experiment, but apart from using the wrong paper for the stencil (so it didn’t sit flat on the cake) it worked pretty well. Cue more silver cakes. Not to mention more white chocolate icing with raspberry jam cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment